Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries

It has been a while since I posted something....I haven't baked much these days. Cupcakes when it's so hot don't sound so good!!!! But thses are a perfect, cool enough to eat in the summer treat! Just looking at this picture makes my mouth water!!! These are so good, easy to make and look pretty elegant, if I do say so myself! Try them!!!

The Recipe:::
2 Pints of strawberries
1 8 oz. packeage cream cheese
3/4 cup powedered sugar
1 t almond extract

1- Wash strawberries and either let them air dry or softly pat them dry. Leave the stems on them. Then cut the the ends of them like an x not quite to the stem end. Set them aside.

2- To prepare the filling: Beat cream cheese, powdererd sugar and almond extract. You can do these 2 or 3 days ahead to save time.

3- Put filling into a piping bag and gently insert into the x'd end of the strawberry.

4- For a delicious option you can drizzle chocolate on them!

                                                                                                     Recipe from: Our Best Bites Cookbook

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Krissa T.D.! These look DIVINE! I will have to break out my Domestic Goddess Hat and whip some up :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booo! We no longer live close enough to sample your goodies, I guess I'll have to start trying some baking on my own :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Lovely! Yum! Cream cheese anything and I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm making them for a b-day today!

    ReplyDelete