Saturday, January 23, 2010

Apple Cinnomon Muffins




So this recipe is not quite your normal sweet treat, but they are sweet, delicious and a great way to start the day! This recipe came from my aunt. They are one of my all time favorite breakfasts and when I ever do actually make something for breakfast, this is usually what I make. Alyssa LOVES them! I also wanted to add that if you have any fun and different ideas for any of these recipes, please put those ideas in the comments...I love to put new twists on things!
Here is the Recipe:

1 1/2 C Flour
1/2 t salt
1/2 C sugar
1 t cinnomon
2 t baking powder
Mix those ingredients together.

1 egg beaten
1/2 c milk
1/4 c oil
Add to dry ingredients

2 smaller apples or 1 big apple peeled and grated. Mix in with the rest.

Bake at 400 degrees for 17-20 minutes.
These are so good with butter on them! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment