Saturday, March 19, 2011

Raspberry Truffle Brownies


These brownies were SOOOO rich! REALLY good, but not something you sit down with the pan! I found the recipe on The Girl Who Ate Everything.
What I did:
~ First of all I used a Dark Chocolate Brownie mix. I LOVE dark Chocolate!
~ Then I bought Dove Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Swirl Chocolates, cut them up and put them in the brownie mix.
~ For the truffle part I got just plane Dove dark chocolate in a bag instead of the chocolate chips.
~ Then for the drizzle on top I used the Raspberry swirl chocolates again.

All in all VERY GOOD, but not something I would eat everyday....(Thank heavens). It reminded me of fancy resturaunt desserts!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not kidding you this is my new favorite dessert. SO GOOD! And I'm a little ashamed to say, but I think I could sit down with the pan and eat them up! :)

    ReplyDelete