Sunday, April 3, 2011

Brownie Dipped Oreos

I first heard of this idea from my sister, but then I found a few food blogs with them. They were good, a little crunchy.....I was excpecting chewy soft brownie and one site even said that the oreo got soft, but I didn't think so. The yellow frosting was just a powdered sugar glaze......good with or without. All in all I think I would rather just eat a straight up oreo! But so fun to make and cute with " Holiday" oreos!
What I did:
  1. Just make a box brownie mix.
  2. Grease a muffin tin VERY well.
  3. Dip the oreos in the brownie mix and put in mffin tin.
  4. Bake on 350* for about 15 or so min. I would start looking at them aroumd 10 min.
  5. The center may look like it's not quite done (mine did anyway) but it really probably is. The oreo in the center makes it look that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment